ATTRACT. FUND. PROTECT.
Learn how to obtain funding without giving up control!
DID YOU KNOW: Even though women own 30% of small businesses, they receive only 4.4% of total dollars in small business loans made?
Overall women receive just 16% of traditional loans and 17% of SBA-backed loans - even when approved the loans are significantly smaller than their male counterparts.
If you're interested in being a part of the solution to help change these statistics, then this is the event for YOU!
Find investors and secure the funding you need to grow and scale your business.
What You Can Expect
- LEARN how making the right pitch can improve a woman’s chances of being funded.
- HEAR a panel discussion on:
- Angel investing - find out what sets apart the businesses that get funded.
- Scaling up – what this really means and why you need robust business plans
- Communications – how to improve your communication skills.
- RECEIVE free credit counseling and one-on-one business mentoring from SCORE and WE NYC mentors
- NETWORK with peers across multiple industries, and make the connections that help you get ahead
4:30-6:00 – WE NYC Funding workshop
4:30-6:00 – SCORE 1:1 Mentoring & Credit Consultations
6:00-6:30 – Break
6:30-7:15 – Keynote Address by Precious L. Williams
7:15-8:00 – Panel Discussion with Angela Lee, Teri Scheinzeit, Randi Levin, and Jayne Latz
625 6th Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10011
New York Women in Business (NYWIB) Coalition Member Organizations.
For more information, please visit https://nywib.org.